(“We”) Nelfor Services Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy (alongside with our Terms and Conditions of Use and any other document referred to it) sets out the foundation based on which any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide us with, will be processed on our behalf. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We are the data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
What Information about You Do We Collect?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website – NudeAndLive (the “Site”) (including your personal data, contact details, mobile phone number, and other profile information you submit when creating a membership profile). We may also collect information, when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback, and participate in various social website events;
- Information from your web-based email accounts (including your profile picture and other publicly visible information), if you agree to add the Site's email address to the contact list stored at your email provider's website;
- Your location according to the IP-address assigned to your PC by your Internet Service Provider;
- If you contact us, we may keep record of that correspondence;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site, including applicable information we require to provide any products or services that you order from us through the Site;
- Information on your experience with the Site is also collected using Cookies (see “Cookies” section below).
How Will We Use Information Gathered about You?
We use gathered information about you in the following way:
- To administer your user account (including notifications you receive regarding compatible matches, tips, announcements, updates, special offers, or services, should you consent to it);
- To help us improve the structure, layout, and usability of the Site;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive event held by the Site (including events that require a mobile phone number);
- To help personalize your repeat visits to the Site;
- To notify you about any compatible matches or any matches located nearby;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you, given you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (see “Marketing and Other Forms of Usage of Your Non-personal Data by Third Parties and Us” section for more information). Such information may be sent to you by email or by SMS (if you provide your mobile phone number);
- To reply to any questions you may have, or respond to any comments you may provide;
- To notify you about changes to our service, or functionality of the Site;
- To carry out market analysis and research;
- To ensure you are complying with the Terms and Conditions of Use and our statutory and regulatory obligations.
What Information Do We Collect about Others?
- Particular features of the Site allow you to share your Site experience with people you know (your Contacts), or to invite them to join the Site. When given an option to do so, you can choose to upload your Contacts information (we will request their names and email addresses);
- If you give us your password to upload these Contacts through a web-based email provider, we will not store your password, after you have uploaded your Contacts’ addresses.
How Do We Use Information about Contacts?
- If you choose to upload your Contact's name and email address, you allow us to send an email invitation on your behalf, inviting your Contact to join the Site;
- We will store your Contacts’ names and email addresses solely for the purpose of inviting them to join our Site and for associating your Contacts with you and other people they may know;
- If your Contacts do not want us to store their email addresses, which you uploaded to our Site, they can ask us to remove them by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not store your Contacts’ information, after invitations (up to a maximum of 3) have been sent. Your Contacts will receive respective emails from us, only if they choose to accept the invitation and join the Site, or if you use any of our tools to share experience with your Contacts providing their email addresses for us to contact them once again.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- When this information must be shared to provide a product or service you have requested;
- We need to send information to companies who operate on our behalf to provide you with a product or service;
- To investigate potentially fraudulent or questionable activities;
Marketing and Other Forms of Usage of Your Non-personal Data by Third Parties and Us
We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may share it with our own companies or other third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising to you, or to help us prepare or share aggregate business and marketing reports.
We would like to send you information about goods and services offered by selected third parties and us, which we think may be of interest to you. For that purpose, an email address or mobile phone number you provide can be used. To unsubscribe or change your email options, go to the “My Account” area, choose “Email Settings” section, and edit notification preferences.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way or pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the corresponding boxes situated in the “My Account” area of the Site.
We may collect information about your computer, including (if available) your IP-address, operating system, and browser type for system administration needs and for reporting aggregate information to our advertisers. It is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a Cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us improve the Site and deliver a better and more personalized service. Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- To store information about your interests, and thus allow us to customize the Site according to your individual preferences;
- To speed up your searching experience;
- To personalize your subsequent visits to the Site.
For further information about Cookies visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org
You can set your browser to not accept Cookies following a special procedure. However, in some instances some of the features of the Site may not function on the ground of such decision. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to not accept cookies, our system will send Cookies once you log in to the Site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
There where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or user ID code, which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are solely responsible for keeping a password or user ID code confidential. We ask you not to share a password or user ID code with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security mechanisms to try to prevent unauthorized access.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not hold any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information and Correction
You have the right to request a copy of information provided that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we may issue a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.